Our Group's Business Values...
- In today’s modern world, developers are investing in skyscrapers that rise hundreds of meters into the air. Of course, these towers would be essentially impracticable if it weren’t for the elevators, which have become a crucial element and allows us to live and work dozens of floors above the ground.
- The concept of an elevator is astoundingly simple; it's merely a compartment attached to a frame of counter weight by means of a traction sheave. Nevertheless, modern passenger and freight elevators are a lot more sophisticated and safer.
- Ride comfort, accurate leveling accuracy, optimum waiting time and absolute minimum breakdown rate are the buzz words in demand. It’s a complex job.That’s one of the reasons why the company has set up a state-of-the-art training and development centre at Chennai, India and Dubai. These training centres are equipped with workshops, learning centre, Simulators, full-scale units of elevators and escalator. The training offers direct hands-on experience for the trainees to support their classroom-based learning.
- Of course, this kind of success and technical expertise will come as no surprise to those who know ETA MELCO’s both the parent companies, the ETA ASCON STAR Group and the Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Japan. The company is a part of Al Ghurair Group of Companies, who are one the most respected business houses in the Gulf.
- ETA ASCON Group has carried out a number of residential projects for major groups, such as Juma Al Majid, Al Futtaim, and Sultan Al Owais. The Dubai Business Center opposite to Burjuman, The Deira City Centre Hotel, and The Sea Shell Inn hotel apartments in Bur Dubai are just a few of the projects that ETA ASCON has constructed. As a group, ETA has been involved in more or less every major project in the Emirates, including projects like Jumeirah Beach Hotel, The Emaar Towers in Dubai Marina, The Twin Towers, and villas in the Emirates Hills. Beside Dubai, the company has also developed high value properties in India and Sri Lanka, and has delivered more than 2500 units and developed an area of over five million square feet.
- ETA ASCON has countless divisions in every sector related to the construction industry, including joinery and interiors, low voltage switchgear panels, elevators, structural steel fabrication, composite aluminium cladding, facility management, janitorial and cleaning services. This extensive range of capabilities provides ETA ASCON with turnkey expertise to deliver a project from the drawing board to completion.
- In all, the company aims to bring in its in-house expertise in the construction business gained over the last 30 years to the advantage of its customers and deliver value for money.